Week 1 Reflections
This week was full of learning new things and practicing the fine art of patience. Setting up the Twitter, Instagram, and Soundcloud accounts was more accessible and a little easier than discovering and navigating WordPress and my own domain for the first time. I actually had some trouble even submitting this blog into the DS106 thread so there was definitely a learning curve! Looking back on this week, I can see that I have a long way to go throughout this course. That both excites and worries me simply due to the asynchronous nature of this class. Despite these challenges, I am so excited to be taking this class and to learn from our professor as well as from you all! I am grateful to have to opportunity to learn new skills and to practice becoming comfortable on all the relevant media outlets that we are using. Can’t wait to take new skills away from this class with all of your help! I think that with more practice, and learning from all of you through your posts, soon we will all have a better grasp on things.
I really like the uniqueness of this course. I was lucky to even be able to take it this semester, and I am looking forward to getting better at formatting internet pages – especially in WordPress! Additionally, I look forward to seeing how creative everyone else is. I have already gone through several of y’alls blog posts and was so impressed by the complexity of some and all the different identities everyone had to share.
Now here’s some random stuff about me in case anyone was interested (lol)
- I like Star Wars, the Harry Potter Series, and True Crime.
- Mindhunter and the Great British Bake Off on Netflix are great shows.
- American Beauty is my favorite movie. Looper is a close second.
- Can’t wait to learn more about you all and see how our blogs and posts evolve over the semester!
- Other media:
- Twitter: @gonedigital_LKDS106
- Instagram: @gonedigital_LKDS106
- Soundcloud: LindsayKnierbein
- Google: firstname.lastname@example.org